Your New Marketing Career Starts Right Here
Lure Creative is not your typical agency where they overwork you for pennies until they bleed every bit of creativity out of you. We believe in “equal pay” for talent and experience, and promote a healthy-pace work environment. What this means is that we balance work, inbound marketing and website creation, collaboration and fun all together. This creates a fun culture for creative, inbound marketing that you WANT to be a part of. It’s the Lure Creative Experience, and trust us, you’ll love it!
Come join our agency home and family of focused, passionate marketing and web experts. Our culture encourages us to improve on each and every project or campaign from the last. From our Friday Expresso round-table meetings to our everyday jargon, we execute and compete with the best in the industry. Besides the great benefits below, we love impromptu company breakfasts and lunches, birthday celebrations, random stocking of the kitchen with goodies, holiday and after-hours events, bowling, Topgolf and whatever we dream up at the last minute. Come and join the innovation, creativity & fun!
We are currently looking for an entry-level, full-time Web Designer / Developer, with 1-2 years of experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Design Responsibilities Include:
Support design projects by creating supporting graphics for both web and print, creation and editing of PSD mockups as well as photo editing and optimization.
- Strong layout and typography skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to take verbal and or written instruction concepts and communicate them visually.
- Basic understanding of user experience concepts.
- Ability to uphold brand guidelines.
Must Have Design Experience:
- Photoshop, CSS, Illustrator, and Acrobat
Nice to Have Design Experience:
- InDesign, Adobe Animate, Adobe XD, and Lucky Orange
Development Responsibilities Include:
Support PHP / WordPress web development by building, updating, and maintaining client’s website projects.
- Experience developing themes and or plugins in WordPress.
- Experience using GIT or other version control tools.
- Experience using Sass or Less for CSS.
Must Have Development Experience:
- PHP, WordPress CMS, Theme and or plugin development, GIT or similar version control, Authoring content in WP Admin, Sass or Less, and Gulp, Grunt and NPM on the command line
Nice to Have Development Experience:
Why our employees love working for Lure Creative
In addition, each team member benefits from:
- Flexible Work Hours (and start/stop flex hours)
- Casual Work Environment “West Coast” style
- Paid Holidays, Plus Your Birthday Off!
- Work from Home Wednesdays
- After 90 days = 10 Paid Days Off
- After 1 Year = 15 Paid Days Off
- After 2 Years = 20 Paid Days Off
- New Employee Mentoring – On Boarding Buddy
- Health Insurance Plan (50% Contribution)
- Lure Academy, Free Marketing/Web Certifications
- Clear Career Path to Sharpen Skills & Increase Pay
Even if you don’t see the position you want posted above it doesn’t mean we aren’t interested. We are always looking to add new talent to add to our team. Feel free to send us a cover letter and resume. We’ll review and get back to you!
Here’s some of the roles that we look for most often:
(current openings are posted above)