Your New Marketing Career Starts Right Here in Kansas City – Overland Park
Lure Creative is not your typical agency where they overwork you for pennies until they bleed every bit of creativity out of you. We believe in “equal pay” for talent and experience, and promote a healthy-pace work environment. What this means is that we balance work, inbound marketing and website creation, collaboration and fun all together. This creates a fun culture for creative, inbound marketing that you WANT to be a part of. It’s the Lure Creative Experience, and trust us, you’ll love it!
Come join our agency home and family of focused, passionate marketing and web experts. Our culture encourages us to improve on each and every project or campaign from the last. From our Friday Expresso round-table meetings to our everyday jargon, we execute and compete with the best in the industry. Besides the great benefits below, we love impromptu company breakfasts and lunches, birthday celebrations, random stocking of the kitchen with goodies, holiday and after-hours events, bowling, Topgolf and whatever we dream up at the last minute. Come and join the innovation, creativity & fun!
Why our employees love working for Lure Creative
In addition, each team member benefits from:
- Flexible Work Hours (and start/stop flex hours)
- Casual Work Environment “West Coast” style
- Paid Holidays, Plus Your Birthday Off!
- Work from Home Wednesdays
- After 90 days = 10 Paid Days Off
- After 1 Year = 15 Paid Days Off
- After 2 Years = 20 Paid Days Off
- 30-Day “Paid” Sabbatical EVERY 5 Years
- New Employee Mentoring – On Boarding Buddy
- Health Insurance Plan (50% Contribution)
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings (50% Match)
- 5% Commission on Jobs Referred To Lure Creative
- Lure Academy, Free Marketing/Web Certifications
- Clear Career Path to Sharpen Skills & Increase Pay
Please review our current job descriptions below, or view our current opening on ZipRecruiter, or click on the “We’re Hiring” badge above and submit your resume anytime. We are always looking for new talent to add to our team. Great, we look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s a Few of Our Marketing & Web Roles
Full Time Marketing Positions
- Inbound Marketing Specialist Jobs
- Paid Search Specialist – PPC Jobs
- Project Manager Jobs
- Search Marketing (SEO) Specialist Jobs
- Social Media Specialist Jobs
- Web Designer Jobs
- Web Marketing Consultant Jobs
- Marketing & Web Internships