Below are the positions we are currently hiring for.
Social Media Specialist
Looking someone with 2-3+ years of experience managing Facebook Ad campaigns, writing blogs and other web related content, creating social media posts, managing social channels, and brainstorming marketing campaigns. You will use your passion for social media and content marketing to develop impactful relationships with clients, create unforgettable web experiences for their customers, and be a key player in creative strategy meetings. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop goals, understand audience, create messaging and build and manage Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Create weekly social media posts for a variety of clients.
- Write and execute content for multiple channels, including but not limited to: social media, digital advertisements, landing pages, email marketing, blog posts, and more.
- Consistently stay on top of trending and effective content campaigns to help continually evolve the quality and relevance of our marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the ownership of the effectiveness of campaigns and continuously help to improve content marketing efforts.
Must Have Experience:
- Proven work experience creating and managing Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Proven work experience in creating and managing social media posts.
- Proven work experience with Facebook Insights.
- A passion for storytelling and excellent grammatical skills.
- Experience writing for multiple web channels (i.e. Facebook, websites, emails, etc.).
- Ability to understand marketing metrics and communicate what they mean.
Bonus (What’ll Put You Ahead):
- Experience working with project management tools – specifically Trello.
- Experience with marketing automation software – specifically ActiveCampaign.
- Knowledge of blog-related SEO tactics.
- Experience with MailChimp, Constant Contact, and HubSpot.
- Experience with geofencing advertising (Facebook, Instagram and or Google Ads).
- Knowledge of contact segmentation and other automation-related tactics.
Job Type: Full-time