Below are the positions we are currently hiring for.
Looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in SEO or relevant online marketing experience.
- Strongly Desired is someone with experience in editing/optimizing content on WordPress.
- Yoast SEO plugin experience preferred.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) experience preferred.
- Ability To conduct detailed Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, and create an On-Site/Off-Site Ranking Strategy and recommendations for a website.
- Be Able to communicate effectively with clients or prospective clients on occasion.
- Bonus: Experience in Google Ads
- Bonus: Experience in SEMRush, Moz & Ahrefs
No one ever “knows it all” with SEO, as the space is constantly changing and evolving based on Google algorithm updates and new technologies. Thus, our ideal candidate is someone who loves learning about the digital marketing space, SEO specifically, on an ongoing basis.
The position will consist off both strategizing and executing SEO strategies for multiple clients each month, as well as providing reports and updates directly to the client via email / phone. The position responsibilities also include being able to track SEO efforts and generate results from generally-accepted “white hat” SEO strategies (No PBNs, link farms, or other spam tactics).
Job Type: Full-time