How we helped a urology and oncology clinic increase their organic rankings and website traffic and grow their lead flow 1,948% during a long-term positioning, awareness and rebranding campaign.
- Website Design + Development
- Content Strategy + Execution
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Ads
- Social Media Management
- Facebook Ads
- KCUC was in the midst of a rebrand, changing from KC Urology Care to KCUC Urology and Oncology. They wanted to create brand awareness and establish their position as the premier center for Urology and Oncology care while driving consistent lead flow of prospective patients and appointment requests.
- By taking advantage of our suite of services, we were able to attack on all fronts. We created a custom marketing plan that included a digital strategy (new website, SEO, Google Ads, social media, and paid ads) as well as a traditional marketing strategy (radio and print). The synergistic effect allowed us to crush their lead goals while simultaneously raising brand awareness, increasing website visits and scheduled appointments.
The Lure team shattered our goal of 65 patient leads per month. We are now averaging over 1,000 patient leads every month! Lure knows how to build healthcare websites that people engage with and how to use SEO and other marketing services to target the right patients. We are consistently seeing more patients monthly than we ever have!Michael Burnett, COO
- THE RESULTS
- Through out this campaign, we have taken KCUC from an average of 65 patient leads per month (780 per year) to an average of 1,331 per month (15,972 per year). Website users and pageviews have risen dramatically. Organic search is now driving on average 71% of all leads and 58% of all website users. Google Ads have generated 3,836 leads at an extremely low combined cost-per-conversion of only $5.42 (target cost-per-conversion is $90-$100) and we have moved 168 keywords to the top 3 positions far surpassing the previous 24 in top 3 positions. Needless to say, the client is thrilled.