Choosing a marketing agency is hard. It’s a lot like dating. You want someone who is a match, but you’re just not sure how to get to know that person. Sometimes you wish they’d just be straightforward, introduce themselves and tell you what they’re looking for first. Then you could at least go in knowing that what they’re looking for is a match with what you have to offer. Problem half solved! Well, on that note…
Hello! We’re Lure Creative
Since we don’t know you yet, and we’re making this introduction, all we can do is tell you what we’re looking for in a client. We hope that if this matches your needs, and it sounds like it might be a fit, we can start a conversation that will hopefully bloom into a beautiful relationship. Here goes.
Here Are 6 Things We Hope We Find in You
If you are a small to medium sized company, and these sound like marketing needs and wants that you have, this just might be a match made in heaven:
- You want leads – a lot of leads every month. (We specialize in lead generation.)
- You want to grow your business. (You are actively trying to grow your business, but aren’t sure you’re using the most effective tactics.)
- You understand how important digital marketing services are to your success. (You’re already convinced that the internet is the place to conquer.)
- You want to use a lot of different tactics to Get Found and Be Known – SEO, Paid Ads, Social, etc. (You just need a plan.)
- You want a trusted partner – not just another vendor – who will help you create a winning strategy, execute the vision, and measure results. (That’s what we do.)
- You hate BS and (preferably) like dogs. (We like dogs…a lot.)
We Don’t Believe in Long-Term Contracts
Well, that’s it in a nutshell. Oh, we should also mention that unlike many other agencies, we do not lock our clients into long-term contracts. We use month-to-month contracts because we are confident in our results and we are motivated to earn and retain your business each and every month. If you decide you are not satisfied with our services, your results, or maybe you’re just a “cat person”, we can break up with 30 days notice.
If it sounds like we might be the marketing company you’re looking for, let us know. We’d love to help you Get Found and Be Known. (That’s our slogan.) Just contact us and we’ll answer any questions you may have. We’d love to hear what you want…what you really, really want in a marketing partner.